ARNPRIOR FIRE EVACUATES APARTMENT BUILDING
6/13/2018 6:02:56 AM


An apartment fire in Arnprior could have been worse, were it not for the quick response of the Town's Fire Department. Chief Jeff Crawford says they received the call just after 7PM Tuesday.

    The apartment complex is located on First Avenue, behind McEwen's Gas Bar on Madadwaska Bouelvard. Crawford says crews were able to localize the blaze.

    Residents of all twelve apartments in the building were evacuated and there were no injuries. Crawford says occupants of all but four of the units will be able to stay with family, friends or neighbours overnight and those who cannot will be assisted by Victims Services. It is thought the blaze may have begun as a kitchen fire, and there are no damage estimates available at this time.
   

Back to News

 
 
 



Copyright 2017 PembrokeToday.ca. All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive